Welcome To North Mankato, MN
2.12.21 Press Release: City of North Mankato and North Mankato Port Authority Approve Settlement Agreement with HyLife Foods Windom
City Hall is open to the public with regular business hours of 8am - 5pm.
The City of North Mankato remains committed to providing the community with the services they expect and need. That includes services from the North Mankato Police Department, North Mankato Fire Department, Public Works and Utilities, and all other staff who are ready to assist you. Below are alternative ways City Hall staff will provide services if you do not feel comfortable conducting in-person business at City Hall:
- All permit applications may be submitted online, and you may call to make payments. Contractors needing to pick up a permit or drop off plans may contact City Hall at 507-625-4141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inspections will continue by appointment. Inspectors may be asking a series of questions regarding exposure to COVID-19 over the phone before conducting an on-site inspection.
- Utility bills may be dropped in the outside drop boxes (by the mailboxes at City Hall or in front of New 2 You at 1838 Commerce Dr.), paid online, by mail, or you may call City Hall. Questions may be emailed to email@example.com.
- All Caswell Park registrations for summer leagues may be mailed, dropped in the utility drop boxes, or you may call City Hall or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pool passes may be purchased online at swimnorthmankato.com or you may call City Hall or email email@example.com.
- Garbage and Recycling will continue as scheduled. Questions concerning garbage or recycling pick-up may be directed to West Central Sanitation at 1-800-246-7630 or visit their website: https://www.wcsanitation.com/contact.html.
- Residents may contact the Mayor and Council Members by email and phone call. Their contact information is located here: https://www.northmankato.com/mayor-and-council-members
The City is dedicated to continuing service to our citizens. If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to call 507-625-4141.
Have you signed up yet for Ruby Ride? For more information please follow the link below.
City of North Mankato
1001 Belgrade Avenue
North Mankato, MN 56003
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.