Welcome To North Mankato, MN
City of North Mankato Announces Changes to City Operations Due To COVID-19
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak and following Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, we are announcing changes to City of North Mankato operations:
Starting Thursday, March 19, 2020, City Hall will be closed to the public until further notice, while City staff will continue to work in the facility.
The North Mankato Taylor Library is also closed to the public until further notice.
The City of North Mankato remains committed to providing the community with the services they expect and need. That includes services from the North Mankato Police Department, North Mankato Fire Department, Public Works and Utilities, and all other staff who are ready to assist you. Below are alternative ways City Hall staff will provide services:
- All permit applications may be submitted online, and you may call to make payments. Contractors needing to pick up a permit or drop off plans may contact City Hall at 507-625-4141 or email email@example.com.
- Inspections will continue by appointment. Inspectors may be asking a series of questions regarding exposure to COVID-19 over the phone before conducting an on-site inspection.
- Utility bills may be dropped in the outside drop boxes (by the mailboxes at City Hall or in front of New 2 You at 1838 Commerce Dr.), paid online, by mail, or you may call City Hall. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Caswell Park registrations for summer leagues may be mailed, dropped in the utility drop boxes, or you may call City Hall or email email@example.com.
- Pool passes may be purchased online at swimnorthmankato.com or you may call City Hall or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If assistance is needed that may not be resolved remotely, City staff may schedule meetings with residents by request
- Garbage and Recycling will continue as scheduled. Questions concerning garbage or recycling pick-up may be directed to West Central Sanitation at 1-800-246-7630 or visit their website: https://www.wcsanitation.com/contact.html.
- Residents may contact the Mayor and Council Members by email and phone call. Their contact information is located here: https://www.northmankato.com/mayor-and-council-members
The City is dedicated to continuing service to our citizens. If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to call 507-625-4141. We will be evaluating the situation as it evolves and will update the community as we are able.
Have you signed up yet for Ruby Ride? For more information please follow the link below.
City of North Mankato
1001 Belgrade Avenue
North Mankato, MN 56003
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.