CITY OF NORTH MANKATO, MINNESOTA
The City of North Mankato is actively hiring Lifeguards for the summer season. Candidates must be 16 years of age (and older) and completed their certification March 31, or have current certifications through the summer months of 2020. Wages $11.00-$13.00 an hour.
Position open until filled.
The City of North Mankato is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Adult Sports Official
Caswell Sports is looking for Adult Sports Officials to officiate at sand volleyball and softball games. Position begins on May 4, 2020. Hours are Monday -Thursday from approximately 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. hours may vary dependent upon need.
Application Deadline: Until filled
Summary of Duties:
1. Officiate and control games, events, and competitions in a confident appropriate manner.
2. Ensure all participants understand and comply with game rules.
3. Make game calls with confidence and knowledge of league rules.
4. Keep track of event start times and start or stop play as necessary.
5. Officiate at sand volleyball or softball games.
6. Officials are expected to act and dress in a professional manner.
7. Report issues to the Caswell Sports Director.
Qualifications: Must be 16 years or older. Officiating experience is preferred but Caswell Sports will provide training.
Other Information: Hourly Rate depends on experience as well as the sport that they are officiating
This position will be filled on the basis of experience, competence, and qualifications of the applicant and the needs of Caswell Sports.
For further information contact Phil Tostenson at 507-625-9189