Welcome To North Mankato, MN
Are you Ready for the Garbage and Recycling Cart Roll Out?
- Selected your new garbage cart size of either 35-gallon, 65-gallon or 95-gallon?
- Selected your new recycling cart size of either 35-gallon, 65-gallon or 95-gallon?
- Made it known to City Staff that you will continue to use your blue Hansen cart? (If that is your choice).
- Indicated to City Staff the size of your blue Hansen cart either 65-gallon or 95-gallon?
- Senior Citizens, who are 65 or older and are not currently on the Senior rate and would like the Senior rate, visited the Municipal Building and completed the Senior Discount form?
- Informed the City Staff if you will not be home in December when garbage and recycling carts will be delivered, letting them know your return date so delivery can be arranged?
Please remember that if you want the standard issue of a 65-gallon garbage cart and a 95-gallon recycling cart, you do not need to do anything and those carts will be delivered to your residence in December.
If you need to complete one of the items above, please click on the Select or Change Cart Selection button on the City of North Mankato website, call 507-625-4141, e-mail email@example.com or visit the Municipal Building at 1001 Belgrade Avenue between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Monday, September 1, 2014 (All day)All Day
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 6:00pmCouncil Chambers
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 7:00pmCouncil Chambers
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 11:30amGMG Building
Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 7:00pmCouncil Chambers