Spring Lake Park
Spring Lake Park is located on the corner of Webster and Lake Street and is 52 acres. With its unique sand bottom swimming facility, playgrounds, sand volleyball courts, ballfields and winter activities of skating and sliding, the park has something for everyone. There are five picnic shelters in the park. Shelters #1 and 2 in the northwest corner of the park may be reserved. The three remaining shelters located around the park are on a first-come, first-serve basis. The walking trail around the lake is approximately .82 miles.
Shelters #1 and 2 are adjacent to the sand volleyball courts at the north end of the park at the corner of Webster and Lake Street. Shelters #1 and 2 have electricity and Shelter #1 has a drinking fountain. Cost to rent these shelters is $100 per day.
Shelters #3, 4 and 5 are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Shelter #3 has electricity and a drinking fountain. No alcohol is allowed in Shelter #4 in Spring Lake Park, Monday through Friday. Shelter #5 has a drinking fountain.
Park Rules and Regulations
- Park Hours are from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Driving or parking on the grass is prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Bonfires are prohibited.
- Snowmobiles and ATVs are not allowed.
- Audio devices may not be played so loud as to interfere with the reasonable use of the park by others.
- Personal grills may be brought in.
- Keg beer is allowed only with a permit. A $30 fee and a $300 deposit are required.
- Fishing/Ice Fishing on Ladybug Lake and Spring Lake only.
- Non-motorized canoes or kayaks on Ladybug Lake or Spring Lake. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Flotation device required.
- Dogs are allowed on leashes in Benson Park, Bluff Park and Spring Lake Park only.
- Hog roasts are allowed in the parks on hard-surfaced lots only.
- Golfing is not allowed.