Licensing and Permits
Business License and Permit Applications
- Audio Permit Application
- Block Party Permit Application
- Cigarette/Tobacco License Application
- Event Permit Application
- All events with 100 or more anticipated participants must complete an event permit application.
- Liquor licenses
- Mobile Food Unit Application
- Submit with the application a Proof of Worker's Compensation Insurance, a Copy of your current MN Department of Health, MN Department of Agriculture Mobile Food Unit License or Brown/Nicollet County Environmental Health Department License, and proof of insurance naming the City of North Mankato as the certificate holder. Ordinance No.134. Please submit material to email@example.com
- Mobile Home Permit Application
- Parade Permit Application
- Refuse Hauler License Application
- Soft Drink License Application
- Taxicab License Application
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 507-625-4141.