Register to Vote!
Are you registered? Need to find out if you are registered to vote? Visit the Secretary of State website at Am I Registered to Vote? To discover what you need to register at the polls visit Register on Election Day!
Absentee or Early Voting Information
Deadline for returning absentee ballots on Election Day
- Remember to request your absentee ballot at least 7 days before Election Day to allow yourself time to complete the absentee voting process.
- Absentee ballots returned by the United States Postal Service (USPS) or a commercial package delivery service (FedEx, UPS, etc.) must be received by the city election office by 8 p.m. Election Day.
- Absentee ballots returned to the city election office or the Early Voting Center by the voter or an agent of the voter (another person authorized by the voter to act on the voter's behalf-see Agent Delivery information) must be received by 3 p.m. on Election Day.
- On Election Day, voters who have not yet returned a requested absentee ballot may choose to go to the polls to vote, but CANNOT deliver an absentee ballot to a polling place.
Absentee ballots and early voting may be completed at the Nicollet County Courthouse located at 501 South Minnesota Avenue, St. Peter.
Campaign Financial Reports 2018
- Lucy Lowry-5/7/18
- Stefanie Jaquette-4/30/18
- Chris Shearman-9/6/18
- Mark Dehen-9/17/18
- Stefanie Jaquette-10/24/18
- Lucy Lowry-10/25/18
- Mark Dehen-10/26/18
- Matt Peterson-10/31-18
- Sandra Oachs-11/5/18
- Lucy Lowry-11/8/18
- Stefanie Jaquette-11/8/18
- Mark Dehen-11/26/18
Certificate of Filing