Register to Vote!
Are you registered? Need to find out if you are registered to vote? Visit the Secretary of State website at Am I Registered to Vote? To discover what you need to register at the polls visit Register on Election Day!
How do I register on Election Day?
To register on Election Day, you must have proof of residence in your precinct. Only proofs authorized by law will be accepted.
Valid proof of identity includes any of the following:
- MN Driver's License, Learner's Permit, or Identification card showing a current address (or yellow receipt for any of these).
- Valid, previous registration from the same precinct.
- "Notice of Ineffective or Late REgistration" from the Public Service Office.
- A registered voter from your precinct who personally knows you reside in the precinct and will vouch for your identity.
- A photo ID and a current utility bill showing your name and address in the precinct.
Absentee or Early Voting Information
Absentee ballots and early voting may be completed at the Nicollet County Courthouse located at 501 South Minnesota Avenue, St. Peter.