Mayor and Council Candidate Forum
Playback times for the North Mankato Mayor and Council Candidate Forum.
Watch on KTV: Sept 28 – Nov 5
Mondays @ 12:00 PM & 6:30 PM
Fridays @ 7:00 AM
Saturdays @ 8:30 PM
Consolidated Communications Ch. 507 / Charter Ch. 181
Or watch it on YouTube at the link below:
North Mankato City Candidates
- Mark Dehen
- Lucy Lowry
Council Member at Large (Elect 2)
- Craig R. Amundson
- Kenny Dewitte
- Stefanie Jaquette
- Diane Norland
- Sandra Oachs
- Matt Peterson
- Chris Shearman
To view the filing affidavit please visit the website below.
2018 General Election
Register to Vote!
Are you registered? Need to find out if you are registered to vote? Visit the Secretary of State website at Am I Registered to Vote? You can pre-register to vote until October 16, 2018, but even if you do not preregister to vote you can still vote! Minnesota allows same day registration! To discover what you need to register at the polls visit Register on Election Day!
Absentee or Early Voting Information
Deadline for returning absentee ballots on Election Day
- Remember to request your absentee ballot at least 7 days before Election Day to allow yourself time to complete the absentee voting process.
- Absentee ballots returned by the United States Postal Service (USPS) or a commercial package delivery service (FedEx, UPS, etc.) must be received by the city election office by 8 p.m. Election Day.
- Absentee ballots returned to the city election office or the Early Voting Center by the voter or an agent of the voter (another person authorized by the voter to act on the voter's behalf-see Agent Delivery information) must be received by 3 p.m. on Election Day.
- On Election Day, voters who have not yet returned a requested absentee ballot may choose to go to the polls to vote, but CANNOT deliver an absentee ballot to a polling place.
General Election, November 6, 2018
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. To locate your polling place please use one of the polling location finders below.
Absentee ballots and early voting may be completed at the Nicollet County Courthouse located at 501 South Minnesota Avenue, St. Peter.
Campaign Financial Reports 2018
- Lucy Lowry-5/7/18
- Stefanie Jaquette-4/30/18
- Chris Shearman-9/6/18
- Mark Dehen-9/17/18
- Stefanie Jaquette-10/24/18
- Lucy Lowry-10/25/18
- Mark Dehen-10/26/18
- Matt Peterson-10/31-18
- Sandra Oachs-11/5/18
- Lucy Lowry-11/8/18
- Stefanie Jaquette-11/8/18
- Mark Dehen-11/26/18
Certificate of Filing