North Mankato Candidate Filing Dates
- July 31-August 14, 2018
Candidates must come into the City offices and file with the City Clerk.
Interested in becoming an election judge? To qualify you must be:
- eligible to vote in the State of Minnesota
- able to read, write and speak English;
- appointed by the City Council; and
- trained and currently certified as an election judge.
An election judge cannot be:
- a candidate in that election;
- the husband, wife, parent, child, brother, sister of or domiciled with a candidate; or
- the husband, wife, parent, child, stepchild, brother, or sister, or stepsibling, of a candidate or another judge in the same precinct; or
- a challenger.
If you qualify and are interested. Please call 507-625-4141 to have an application sent to you.
2018 General Election
- Primary Election August 14, 2018
- General Election November 6, 2018
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. To locate your polling place please use one of the polling location finders below.
Absentee ballots and early voting may be completed at the Nicollet County Courthouse located at 501 South Minnesota Avenue, St. Peter.
Campaign Financial Reports 2018