Park and Green Spaces Committee
The mission for the Park and Green Spaces Committee is to support and continue to build a world class park and green spaces system for the City of North Mankato. To achieve this goal the Park and Green Spaces Committee will complete the following steps:
- Seek ways to upgrade and enhance the existing parks;
- Decide on placement, size and amenities for new parks;
- Plan unique and interesting features for both existing and new parks;
- Make the parks and green spaces projects environmentally friendly; and
- Engage volunteers to help.
Below are minutes from the Park & Green Spaces Committee meetings.